Advertise Here

Author Topic: preston vip  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Numbnuts

• Level 3 User
preston vip
« on: December 05, 2016, 19:55:39 »
just noticed on their website they are moving to "bigger and better" premises in preston, before xmas all being well .
early morning flag poles erected !!

Offline S111

• Level 1 User
Re: preston vip
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 20:27:16 »
Let's hope they get some proper shower facilities sorted.

Offline Shaun000007

• Level 1 User
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 22:06:01 »
And sort out the website  ::)

Offline Titassmaniac

• Level 2 User
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 22:17:26 »
Yay!
Hmmmm!! Sophie Dee - Sara Jay - Tiffany Mynx - Priya Rai - June Summers - Shyla Stylez - Lisa Ann - hot booty babes!

Offline StanleyTweedle

• Level 1 User
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 23:47:10 »
I hope it's not further into the town; their current location is pretty convenient for me.

Offline Accylad

• Level 3 User
  • Ding Dong !
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 09:32:27 »

Current location is too exposed for me.
I like to be rimmed.

Offline Turbopound300

• Level 1 User
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 14:46:17 »
just anything not on a main road would be ideal, I'm local and that main road is way too open for me so usually just chance it at night

Offline Chrishorn

• Level 2 User
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 21:33:24 »
Current location is too exposed for me.

totally agreed way too exposed for many as well s being a bit of a dump somewhere more low key would be great

Offline Mminasi2

• Level 1 User
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2016, 05:25:34 »
London Road around the corner, an even busier road, hope there is a back door, so to speak  ;D

Offline Mart77e

• Level 1 User
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2016, 07:19:55 »
Have they moved into the new place yet? Seems to say their old place on their website.

Offline Mminasi2

• Level 1 User
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2016, 22:10:05 »
Still New Hall last time i visited wednesday, saw Suzie, nothing to right about, more dont`s than do`s.

Offline Turbopound300

• Level 1 User
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 01:32:26 »
From one of the last tweets "We will be opening in our new premises on the 27th of December"

Offline Firstcontact74

• Level 3 User
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 23:21:50 »
i've got some HN reports to post and they are all negative and fed up with being ripped off. So they need better quality of girls at the new place otherwise it needs a closure order in my opinion!

Offline Turbopound300

• Level 1 User
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 00:26:13 »
Closure order? Lol, bit much.. Rachel & Natasha are the only ones I'd go back and see/ do see there currently. Also like Mminasi says it is indeed London Road they are moving too, having difficulty scoping out a back entrance on the map. May have to have a nosy this week, can't see myself going as that road is very busy, more so than New Hall Lane..

Offline Firstcontact74

• Level 3 User
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2016, 00:35:30 »
Closure order? Lol, bit much.. Rachel & Natasha are the only ones I'd go back and see/ do see there currently. Also like Mminasi says it is indeed London Road they are moving too, having difficulty scoping out a back entrance on the map. May have to have a nosy this week, can't see myself going as that road is very busy, more so than New Hall Lane..

I'm going to type one as my "contact the boss" emails are never  acknowledged!

Offline Detro

• Level 1 User
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2016, 18:31:06 »

I'm going to type one as my "contact the boss" emails are never  acknowledged!
i have been told there is a back entrance, grow up near there it is next to the old king bill pub now a grill restaurant ko kebabish little ally way still open to eyes those.

Offline Howard40

• Level 3 User
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 07:46:25 »
Not sure about any alleyways but the good thing is the entrance on the main road has a door that you let yourself in and then wait for the inner door to be answered so no waiting on the street. The side entrance comes out onto directly onto the carpark which when I went was empty so it did not feel discreet at all. Front entrance was far better. I like the new place. I just hope they up the quality of ladies.

Offline Howard40

• Level 3 User
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 15:04:06 »
Saw Eve today, fuck me she was good, report to follow but you can't go far wrong with this absolute babe. By far the best I've seen at VIP....ever!

Offline Goblin

• Level 1 User
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2017, 16:45:58 »
Surprised Amy hasn't been mentioned on here!
I've had a go on her a few times in the past and find her very attractive & all round great little fuck
Jessica will be very well known for those in the Manchester scene for the last 15 years or so
A very hot lady but she appears to have left now
I'm not a regular visitor but look forward to visiting the new premises

Online TheLecturer

• Level 1 User
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2017, 13:04:46 »
Surprised Amy hasn't been mentioned on here!
I've had a go on her a few times in the past and find her very attractive & all round great little fuck

Totally agree...see my HoN here http://www.thelbb.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=104679.0

Offline Clemenza

• Level 2 User
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2017, 08:34:30 »
Not been to the new place yet, in fact I've come pretty close to hanging my punting boots up lately but I've got the old urge back today so think I may give the new VIP a go. Any one seen Nikki or Paige?

Cheers Clem.

Offline Miss Macy

• Provider Representative
    • www.prestonvipmassage.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2017, 14:51:16 »
Hi guys and girls,

Miss Macy here AKA boss lady of Preston VIP, thanks for your continued support over the years, I'm on here as I'm looking for a new/experienced receptionist. I still have a couple of my usual recs but need Friday night and Sunday day covering on a permanent basis.

You can email me directly through the website or on here.

Could anyone point me in the right direction as where to advertise this post?

Bye for now xx
Preston VIP massage

Offline Sizrock

• Level 3 User
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2017, 14:53:19 »
Hi Miss Macy

There is a section now for services/staff wanted. If you contact Angel or Crimson I am sure they will be able to help you with this.  :)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world - You had to get your tits out here.

Offline Miss Macy

• Provider Representative
    • www.prestonvipmassage.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 20:14:11 »
Thanks xx
Preston VIP massage

Offline Cestrian

• Level 3 User
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2017, 22:18:26 »
Thanks xx

Miss Macy - I've visited the new place once and I think you could do with a plumber as well as a receptionist. The shower upstairs was boiling hot/freezing cold/boiling hot/freezing cold/boiling hot/freezing cold while I used it. I had to laugh, it just wouldn't keep a constant temperature  ;D  ???

Offline Shaun000007

• Level 1 User
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2017, 23:46:23 »
Thanks xx

Whilst we're here - as a former VIP regular who's been on a punting break, bit back in harness soon - can you please put some serious effort into keeping your website up to scratch. Lots of new girls listed, but fewer girl's listings/photos.

P.S. a ben' s Jessica back?

Offline Clemenza

• Level 2 User
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2017, 08:43:30 »
Went to VIP yesterday and saw Nikki, well if was thinking of giving up punting before I certainly am now.
Nikki was very mechanical with no effort put in what so ever I had to do all the work although to be fair her BJ was ok. No touching allowd anywhere. There was hardly any conversation. I usually have to hold back but I really had to put a shift in so I could cum.
I have had some good punts over the years at VIP but won't be rushing back any time soon unless VIP up the caliber of girls. The new premise is an improvement.
To make matters worse I left my change in the side, now normally that wouldn't have been a problem but Nikki definitely wasn't worth a tip.

Offline Cestrian

• Level 3 User
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2017, 10:16:20 »
The new premise is an improvement.

I preferred the old place. Rooms were more spread out so there was better soundproofing/privacy. The big shower room was much better too.

Offline Tigerboy45

• Level 3 User
  • Welcome to the jungle...
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2017, 17:24:33 »
Those photos really need updating
Cover me in chocolate & throw me to the lesbians...

Offline Howard40

• Level 3 User
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2017, 09:14:40 »
Went to VIP yesterday and saw Nikki, well if was thinking of giving up punting before I certainly am now.
Nikki was very mechanical with no effort put in what so ever I had to do all the work although to be fair her BJ was ok. No touching allowd anywhere. There was hardly any conversation. I usually have to hold back but I really had to put a shift in so I could cum.
I have had some good punts over the years at VIP but won't be rushing back any time soon unless VIP up the caliber of girls. The new premise is an improvement.
To make matters worse I left my change in the side, now normally that wouldn't have been a problem but Nikki definitely wasn't worth a tip.

I was thinking of going to see Nikki today, after reading that the above I won't bother.

I visited Eve again last week, I rated her in a previous report as the best I had seen at VIP but last weeks visit wasn't a patch on the first. I am tempted to do a second report if allowed?

Finally, I have been to the new place three times, on two visits there has been workman there. The last time there were two measuring up all over the place and I was not to chuffed about this as they was not ushered away on my arrival and were measuring up outside the room I was in during my half hour visit and as also discussed its hardly spacious or very soundproof. Discretion seems to have taken a back seat but this is very important to me. No doubt I will return but it's not the best place in preston by far.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 13:17:15 by Crimson »

Advertise Here