LBB Forum
January 21, 2017, 02:26:04 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Users currently in the Chatroom:
News: No pathetic internet games just a very serious and sad topic that effect the whole of the NW punting community.
Please read this  http://www.thelbb.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=105848.msg848398#msg848398
  A-Z Listings   Home   Help Gallery Login Register Chatroom ADVERTISING RULES LINKS  

Advertise Here

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guidelines  (Read 461 times)
Angel
Administrator

« on: August 15, 2016, 16:24:27 »

Ok then after a bit of consultation I've worked out some guidelines for the new section as its going to be run differently to any other adverts on here.

Its going to be anonymous and all initial correspondence will all be done via myself or Crimson.

What I mean by this is that we will post all the adverts for people in there and each advert will have a number so that bid/requests for information/phone numbers etc will only be given out by PM.

For example

Advert No 1

Apartment to rent for discrete single girl to work from near Manchester Airport, no late night (after 7pm) bookings.

Monthly rent will be 20% more expensive than similar but WG accepted, deposit and references required

Anyone interested would pass their details on to me saying they are interested in advert No1 (phone number or even just LBB name) and I can pass on further information and/or details to the advertiser on to get in touch with those that interest them.

Same with services or jobs offered/wanted, a basic description will be posted then interest passed on to the advertiser. I can of course ask questions on behalf of interested parties anonymously to see if its something they want to take further or to pass their contact details on too so it'll work both ways.

I will only vouch for people or organizations or individuals I know personally and feel happy doing so, for example if I know someone has a good reputation as an employer I'll include that in the advert if asked or if a girl wants something and she's well know or established I'm happy to include that.

Feel free to ask questions and I'll try and work things out as they go along to protect both parties and as to what adverts we will be willing to take.

TheLBB wants everyone to be the same online as they are in real life. We aren't paranoid don't ban dozens of people a day and don't welcome made up misogynistic personas. We dont hide behind computers
Tigerboy45
Level 3 User

Welcome to the jungle...

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 21:35:49 »

So, if for example I want to be specific for a type of service, I pm you or Crimson and you place the ad...if a girl is interested then they pm you and all being well me and the wg exchange info eventually?

We got fun 'n' games...
Crimson
Administrator

Its not always black or white

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 22:10:49 »

So, if for example I want to be specific for a type of service, I pm you or Crimson and you place the ad...if a girl is interested then they pm you and all being well me and the wg exchange info eventually?

Yes this allows things like phone number etc to be exchanged without been displayed
Also if you are renting property to WGs do you want everyone to know

Making the Ladies happy is my full time Job
Tigerboy45
Level 3 User

Welcome to the jungle...

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 08:48:15 »

Cheers

We got fun 'n' games...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Advertise Here