LBB Forum
July 22, 2014, 08:18:57 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Users currently in the Chatroom:
News:
  A-Z Listings   Home   Help Chatroom Login Register ADVERTISING RULES LINKS  

Advertise Here

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sophie xSx - AW (Sophie)  (Read 34774 times)
Ironside
Level 3 User

I need a lottery win...

« on: October 15, 2006, 23:17:31 »

2 Girl with Amy

2 Girl with Kerry

2 Girl with Rebecca (Liberty ex Sandys)

2 Girl with Taylah

2 Girl with Victoria

2 Girl with Zoe

She is wonderful, she looks amazing, with her big bright smile, long sexy legs and she is great to be with, plus she is sexy than a sexy thing on a hot night... Tongue

But Sophie is way more than just a sexy looking lady, because whoever said beauty is only skin deep hasn't met our Sophie, she is even more beautiful on the inside, with a fun and caring personality... Kiss

Yes she can be a little mad & very naughty both in the nicest of ways.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 14:58:54 by Violet » Logged
Hercs
Level 3 User

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 18:21:10 »

Seen Soph quite a few times at the beginning of this year & it's been xcellent,,, the more time I see her the more I got addicted,,,   She was so good that I had seen her a couple of shifts on the trot, now that's something I have never done & it was made even worse when I had to make some shitty doctors excuse so that I can finish early at work just so I can see her......

Anyway,, Thanks for your company, Soph,,, must pop in to say hello sometime.....

The Shy one..
Dubious
Karma +3257
Level 3 User

a nap, a bath and sex with an unfamiliar woman?

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 15:55:17 »

Sophie finally returned to work today. I've had a hard on for several weeks, so I booked in to see what she could do about it.

Sophie is so monumentally beautiful, fantastically smooth tanned skin, long legs, fabulous hair, stunning breasts, a fuck me curvy arse and a omg so sweet pussy.

From the moment she walked in, i spent 80% of my appointment with my head between her legs. it was fucking heaven. feeling her hands in my hair, pulling me closer as she ground against my face. A major part of me when i vist a wg is wanting to feel like a sex object - i did today, it felt exactly as though sophie was using me to get off. For the remaining 20% of the time sophie gave the most amazing blow job and then i just had to fuck her from behind.

Afterwards, i just wanted to open the door, tell everyone else to fuck off, so i could spend the rest of the day going back down on her.

If you have any doubts about whether you would enjoy spending some time with sophie, then you're probably right, don't.. at least that way i wont have to book 10 weeks in advance.

you cannot fuck the future. the future fucks you
Discojim
Locked Account

Keep smiling, there's always tomorrow

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 00:14:00 »

Sophie  Kiss Kiss  Kiss Kiss

You are still simply the very best bar none.

I've been smiling all afternoon and evening after my hour with you before noon today.

Must say I appreciated /needed the coffee whilst sitting with the lovely receptionist Sue after our session to allow my wobbly legs to get their strength back before I could set off to drive my car home - and frankly, I don't remember anything at all about the drive home - my mind was still in room 2 at SS in Prestwich!

Only superlatives can describe every aspect of my "fun time" with you today, and today was one of the best ever, and it should be said it's certainly not my first time and it certainly won't be the last.
Sophie's pics on the sandys web site are fantastic, but the pics don't do her justice. Sophie is the hottest sexiest lady I've ever had the pleasure of seeing and she gets better and better. She's also a larger than life character with fantastic humour and I adore the sexy chat.

What a stunning figure;  tall and brunette with piercing sexy dark brown eyes which fixed upon my every move - absolute perfection in my eyes. Her cheeky smile made me melt. Her 36DD boobs are as perfect as I've ever sucked and fondled.  69 & reverse orals - you won't get better. Her Blow job technique is absolutely brain blowing and today she treated me to one of the best shags I've had in years. With Sophie, if you treat her like the true sensitive and fun loving Lady she is, you'll experience the best possible GFE - full on kissing and snogging and cuddling - that a man can ever hope to get.

Sophie - what more can I say - just thanks  Kiss Kiss

See you soon Babes  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

I just tell it as I see it and so be it!
Dirty Little Billy
Level 3 User

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 17:46:02 »

Don't I know you booked at 11. I wanted both Sophie and Zoe for an hour at 1030, but couldn't get it cos of you  Grin Grin
So I settled for 30 min 2 girl, followed by 30 mins extra with Zoe.

strategic blocking - sorry bout that G/Man! Grin Grin Grin

DiscoJim  i hope you`re having a good time golfing in sunny Algarve! - but i`d still rather be where i was this morning Grin Grin

oh yeh, I saw the tail end of Giraffeman goin in fer a 2-girl with Zophie on arrival!)

Going in with Sophes..  its not like a punt I swear it isn’t, I feel it so much deeper, intense – and, its not just me, its with all her regulars, they feel it too – god she`s really at the top of her game, how can anyone be that good it beats me it really does – what a great girlie! ..  we all love her to bits!! - to know her is to love her - what a special lady!!

I know some people like the detail but it`s just tooooo special but I will echo all of Jims previous comments  - very well written Jim, and tastefully worded mate

i never had a regular WG til Sophes, nearly fucked it up with her a few times by getting overkeen but now there is mutual trust – she`s top professional  and so she knows just what the boundaries are from point of view of keeping it safe – she`s always perfectly manicured, immaculate, sqeaky clean, tight, wet and slippery OMG!!) Oh yeah also, we both seem to know just what buttons to press for pleasing each other, so there`s no time-wasting, its straight off the starting blocks (cos an hour doesn’t half fly by quick when your having such fun) and i just love the way she takes what she wants offa me so its not all one-sided – oh and the chatting at the end, its great to connect with someone who is not only hot hot hot, but also intelligent and friendly and natural to talk with – oh yeh and I gave her an overdue apology too about some other business (a few weeks ago, me talking out of turn and out of my arse Embarrassed) and she was great with that  - I felt so pleased about that bit Smiley

Thanks a lot Sophie – hey this is going to be a great week for me, and its all started with a big bang with you

Love ya to pieces babey Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

KMB XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(god i luv Sophie sooo much!)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 19:32:51 by kiss me babe » Logged
Dubious
Karma +3257
Level 3 User

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 16:43:23 »

After constant pestering, i finally agreed to see sophie again today. Booked in for the 45 min option, thinking i might get the chance or another service, just as long as i could stop her from chattering on.

Sophie said hello in the lounge by preening and posing by the reception desk (sue kindly cleared up after), the fella reading his paper glanced over and then furiously read his paper again as i think he was worried about finishing before he'd even got into the room.

Once sophie came in, she quickly established who was boss by demanding the usual jaw achingly eternal oral sex in many different positions (after she'd slipped a fiver into my trousers, of course). I have to say, being subjected to close quarters intimacy with sophie's pussy is not all bad, it's very attractive, tastes great and quite warm on a chilly day.

Further wriggling and writhing ensued, she then insisted on sucking my cock. All right then. She makes it look like such good fun and does it fantastically well, very slurpy.... if only she could deep throat.... what's wrong with the girl, everyone else can?

On to a bit of shagging and it is a fantastically tight pussy, she's incredibly sensuous and passionate - it would have been quite moving and tender if i hadn't piped up that i'd like to cum all over her face. She insisted that i cum south of her nose. I obviously promised anything but secretly wondered whether she seriously expected me to have such good a good aim... probably sensing my forthcoming target ineptitude, sophie leaned forward and i came into her mouth. Time stopped then as i committed everything to memory, she has such wonderfully tanned, smooth skin and to see my cum there, it was heaven. Obviously had to kiss her there and then which i think nearly made me cum again.

Very intense. I always think i'll try lots of new things with sophie, but just simple oral and shagging is so fucking fulfilling i never get round to suggesting it.

Session finished off by watching sophie in the shower get fresh and clean and wondering whether it'd be considered rude to masturbate whilst i carried on chatting? I also thought  how the fuck 45 mins could pass so quickly before suspecting that she was kicking me out early as she said she was saving herself for that fucking Giraffe later on.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 16:47:28 by Dubious » Logged

Ron Burgundy
Mr Sugarpuff 2008
Level 3 User

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 01:26:41 »

Disco the perfume is called Ism a yacki or something like that. It drives me wild, so Sophie gotta wild Giraffe this evening.

It could well be Issey Miyake. If so she has excellent taste as I use the same myself. (The blokes version obviously, which hopefully doesn't drive Giraffeman wild!!)

I had the pleasure of Sophie's company last week. She is simply stunning, not only physically but as a person. I have seen her 4 or 5 times before but the last time was over 6 months ago. When she entered the room it was as if we last met a week ago. Now I'm no stud so my visits include paying lots of attention to her as well as kissing and cuddling. It is so much easier to do the chat, kiss & cuddle thing with somebody as kind and intelligent as Sophie.
She not only remembers your name, but details of conversations you had 6 months ago! That really makes the difference. (She hasn't even been stalking me!) A number of times in punts with other girls, I have felt somewhat processed, as if I could go back the next day and they wouldn't remember me! With Sophie I couldn't imagine that happening ever.

Now I know that if I'm memorable it is probably for the wrong reasons, but we can't have everything!

She really is the perfect GFE. I know she can do the raunchy stuff as well, but I would recommend her to any nervous first timer or somebody looking for slow and sensual.

As the old Sophie thread was rather large and was lost, i'll re-post a link to the FR I did back in the spring. http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=63203
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 01:44:15 by Ron Burgundy » Logged

I ain't looking 4 a one night stand
I only wanna feel U up
I don't really wanna be your man
I only wanna feel U up
Punter
Level 2 User

Veni, vidi, vici

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2006, 00:46:36 »

Booked in with Sophie today (repeat customer Smiley) what a babe.   As soon as she walks into the room you know you’re in for a good time..  Starters was tonsil tennis  Tongue with lashings of slurpy oral to go with it which was absolutely fab. On to the main course, hot and steamy very filling Cheesy  and above all very satisfying!!

All in all a fantastic time with a lady you know you can always trust will leave you with a massive smile on your face. Treat her with respect guys and gals Grin

Thanks Sophie you’re the best!!!!!!!

P
xxxxxxxx
Discojim
Locked Account

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 21:07:05 »

I only had time for a short punt today, but it was 30 minutes of Sophie at her very best at 11 this morning.  Tongue Tongue Tongue All superlatives again! Another 50/50 = 100%

Talk about WLS, I certainly came out of room 1 at Northenden with the most severe symptoms.  Cool Cool Had to put my disco on autopilot to get me safely back on course. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks Sophie, you're still the best and very special too  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Buttons
Level 3 User

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2006, 16:52:02 »

WOOHOO !!!! I can officially jump up and down on Sophie's bandwagon now......Hurrayyyyy  Grin Grin Grin

Today was the very first time I got Sophied and what an experience it was. From the sensual massage to the kissing, then the oral and 69, ohhh the 69 followed by the sex, all fantastic. Even watcing Soph strip off at the beginning of our session was a sight to behold, the perfect body.

I can forsee many more encounters ahead (Soph, sorry I didn't introduce myself from the LBB, I was your 12noon today, but I kind of like...had other things whizzing round me head  Tongue  Grin ). If only I can get more Fridays or Mondays off work.

Can't praise you highly enough  Kiss
Dubious
Karma +3257
Level 3 User

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2006, 19:57:16 »

I furthered the sum of human knowledge today and have discovered three things:

1) there is such a thing as karma, ying yang, call it what you will - for every positive reaction there is an equal negative reaction..... i walked into northenden today a bit early for my appointment with sophie and for some inexplicable reason (punter had to dash - musta been a mercy mission of life and death to leave sophie in the lurch), she was just hanging around with nothing to do. She'd been annoying sue, who asked me to do her a favour and extend my booking for an hour. Always wanting to keep in sue's good books, i agreed. Result!

2)
Session finished off by watching sophie in the shower get fresh and clean and wondering whether it'd be considered rude to masturbate whilst i carried on chatting?

No it's not, providing she invites you first. For fuck's sake, she stood in the shower bent over playing. I had a furious wank.... but was gonna need more time...

3) It is possible to leave an appointment with Sophie more sexually frustrated than when you went in. See above re unfilled wank to sophie's gorgeous posing which is a direct consequence of (1).... the equal negative action comes back to bite me. Grin

p.s. she was wearing a short denim skirt today, but forgot to put any knickers on..

Discojim
Locked Account

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2006, 23:55:35 »

Couldn't make my usual early Friday appointment today, but rescheduled a few things and managed to get to SS Northenden for 4:30 for an hour with Sophie. Arrived a little early and chatted in reception with the lovely Sue (like your new chic hairdo Sue - really suits) and the ever helpful Wendy made me a lovely cup of coffee.

Sophie came bounding into reception and greeted me with
               "Hey Jim, hope you know I'm more rampant at this time of the day".

This was an instant and total turn on for me - the gorgeous Sophie was wearing her skimpy little blue denim mini (a la Avatar) - and she bent over, wiggled her shapely bum towards me and shouted "forgot my knickers today Jim"  I think even Sue blushed as she said - I'd better get you quickly into room 1 Jim!

OMG, was I up for it!

Sophie was at her absolute rampant best and true to her word - so that's what "Rampant" really means Sophie!  Grin Grin
I ran out of superlatives with my last FR on Sophie. My experience this afternoon was even better and I can only add that this was probably my best and most enjoyable punt ever!
I'll add that Sophie has been trying to perfect her deep throat techniques - think she's now achieved her objectives!

Sophie, you have my highest commendation!

(Sophie, you're simply the best and I just love those blue denims)

Mad4it
Level 3 User

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 19:58:14 »

Wow - what can I say? The second time I have had the pleasure of seeing Sophie and I was certainly not disappointed!

After my initial 30 minute appointment some 3 months ago, this time I knew I had to go for the full hour. And what an hour it was, from Sophie's mind-blowing oral, including deep throat, through to some fabulous deep sex, both cowgirl and on top - with plenty of kissing in-between, not to mention a nice session of reverse oral (well it would be rude not to wouldnt it) - all coming to a very pleasant and explosive climax!

As well as being wonderful in the physical side of the appointment, Sophie is very easy and pleasant to chat to, and showed her intelligence and knowledge as we discussed a variety of subjects.

I don't get down to Manchester as often as I'd like but its safe to say I'm counting the days down to my next opportunity to see Sophie!! Smiley
MOTU
Level 3 User

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 21:03:30 »

My return visit, well i did owe her a tenner from last time, she bursts in and snogs the life out me, wow, fantastic, bit of banter, tiny breather, much more kissing which was fantastic and then I dicided it was time for some reverse oral and Sophie being Sophie was only too happy to let me. I do love to give oral and Sophie seemed to appreciate this, so much so that she'd had two orgasms before i came up for breath, stunning. A little more kissing, very passionate, then she returned the favour and boy can she give oral, I was so glad I'd booked the hour this time as the half would have come nowhere near. I can't see her again for a while because if I did I'd want her every day. Sophie is true to her reputation, one of, if not Manchester's, very best. Thanks Sophie, I will be back. xxx
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 11:10:16 by makerofthingsup » Logged

Manufacturer of the finest sense for over half an hour!
Dirty Little Billy
Level 3 User

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 14:09:54 »

went into SS with Sophie today and experienced a truly intense session, they just get better and better - i enjoyed a thunderously good deep satisfying cum that seemed to go on and on for ages - gee wizz! Wink Wink Wink

no-one, absloutely no-one does it as good as Sophes - bar none!

oh fuck i cocked up, wandered out in a daze and forgot to settle for the extras - and Sophes was too polite to remind me, what a burke!!..... i`ll double em up next time i`m in Sophes - honest

yeh and it was great to meet Rachel in reception complete with trademark bottle of rose in hand - hope you had a great time too Rach xxxx

lookin forward til next time......... Grin Grin Grin

BTW Sophes was at her ALL-TIME best ,...  but i promise not to rave on and on and on about it ---   i`ve been told by fellow LBB members that i`m at my verbose gushing worst in the aftermath of a "Sophie" - so i`m trying to calm it ok??

stil...........   phwaoarrrrr!!!!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 20:13:58 by kiss me babe » Logged
shacko
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 10:39:31 »

I turned 32 on monday and boy did i have a good time.

What an hour i had with sophie followed by a 30 minute chaser with amy to start my day. The hour with Sophie started with some frenzied snogging.  I believe after a little tongue exploration i ventured down to my favourite place,  and got busy on Sophs' pussy.  Then it was my turn to receive and boy does she go deep,  if you've experienced Amy's deepthroat technique well Sophies' is right up there on a par with it (and what a position to receive oral-on your knees so you have the side mirrors to ogle that perfectly toned and shaped bottom.  Grin)

When my cock could take no more deepthroat I suggested we fuck. Sophie invited my to take her doggie style and so more bottom appreciation was had. While i'm on the subject one day i'd love to try anal with Sophie if she'd let me.

Switched to missionary position and climaxed in a heap on top of her gorgeous body.  After a good old chat, more of the same was had licking sophies' pussy to a second climax and a second longer shag. 

Thank you Sophie for making the beginning of this birthday one i'll find difficult to forget

(P.S. reverse cowgirl with Amy is something not to be missed. Top pornstar experience.)
Numbnuts
Level 3 User

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 17:04:01 »

managed to see sophie today Cool Cool

not going to do a report coz would be here till midnight..it was that good  Grin Grin

think sophie enjoyed it a bit..coz she swore a couple of times and thats a good sign Wink Wink

fantastic time with a lovely lady Grin Grin Cool Cool Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

see you soon sophie.xx Kiss Kiss

early morning flag poles erected !!
Gem1n1
Level 2 User

It's not rearly me you know

@Gem1n12
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2006, 17:37:36 »

Tongue
Just been Sophie'd for the first time.
Running 30 mins late, but you have to wait for the best.
For info I had to book at 10:20 thursday and got the last 1 hour, was in at 11:00 and she was fully booked all day.
If Numbnuts is right about the swearing she had a great time.
Spurious
Level 3 User

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2006, 02:12:53 »

my hours session yesterday with Sophie was so fantastic that I'll still be on a high till the New Year!

My session with Sophie was so hysterically wonderful that as a direct result, pleasure in all other things now seems empty and I have successfully come off heroin. I was dizzy with euphoria and had Sophie climbing the walls, at one point physically shouting a prayer to God, thanking him for the revelation that it was possible for humanity to achieve this degree of bliss. She abseiled down the side of the building in order to reach the room which I thought was a neat trick, and when it came to changing to new (and previously impossible) sexual positions, she did it by means of teleportation and contortion that would make even a German gynecologist blush. The karma sutra is currently being re-written in order to accommodate what happened during that hour. When my time was eventually up, Sue commented on the way out that my face was glowing in the same way she imagines the angel Gabriel must have looked when delivering the news of Jesus' birth to Mary.

It's been fun re-reading this thread and some of the more insane posts about just how good it was! I thought I'd add my own.  Grin
Numbnuts
Level 3 User

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 15:52:00 »

sophie was fantastic again today Grin every time is great but today was special Grin

not sure if sophie enjoyed it though  Shocked

coz all she kept saying was fook  Grin  fook  Grin fook  Grin fook  Grin

and then a very loud fookin hell  Grin

think she enjoyed it a bit  Cool Cool  

early morning flag poles erected !!
Giraffeman
Locked Account

The tour bus could well be heading your way

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 21:15:11 »

As the tour bus pulled into the car park at SS northenden today there was nearly a head on collision with Discojim's disco mobile. With a bit of nimble manoeuvring by us both there was no accident. So we had a little chat in the carpark when he told me Sophie was running 20 minutes late already (and it was only 12.50pm  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes)
So into reception I went for my 1pm appointment. Sophie was just going in to terminate her next victim  Grin
Bendy Wendy the super runner made me a brew whilst I waited, pacing up and down like a caged tiger.
Soon it was my time and in I went for a shower. I had just finished drying the last bits of the Giraffe body when in swaggered Sophie, with a glint in her eye. So it was off with her kit and onto the bed we jumped. Sophie wanted to chat for a few minutes, but I was watching the porn. There was a young cutie about to get nailed, whilst walking in the park  Grin Grin
We called a truce and started manoeuvres. Tonsil tennis was our starter for ten, whilst gentlly fondled her all over. Soon it was time to head south  Wink So I donned my snorkel and went for a muff dive. It was like trying to lick a bucking bronco. If you're buck around like that when I get the sensitive bit Sophie, I'm gonna have to tie ya down  Grin Grin
Sophie had my head in a vice like grip, and even though I was slowly going temporarily deaf I could hear some unladylike words being uttered from up top, and then suddenly the snorkel was needed as a tsunami hit me  Wink Wink and Sophie was beating me back with a stick.
I came up for air and it was Sophie's turn to hold her breath as she started to stimulate the Major General making him totally disappear, with her DT expertise  Shocked Shocked She must have been breathing thro' her ears  Grin Grin It was my time to squirm, as Sophie does know where my sensitive spot is. I think I uttered the word "barsteward" a couple of times as she went for the kill.
It was my time to beat Soph off with the stick  Grin Grin
On with the rubber overcoat, and Sophie climbed aboard to ride the Giraffe express. Sophie and the Major General attacked each other with vigour, until there were more unladylike words from Soph before another Tsunami was launched at me  Wink Wink
Into some doggy and then mish with plenty of snogging and more unladylike words and some ungentlemanly words from me as well, as the tsunami's were coming thick and fast.  Wink Wink
It was time for the little giraffes to make an appearance and it was off with the overcoat and Sophie put the Major General in a vice like grip. It was like she was trying to milk the venom out of a snake  Grin
All too soon I was twitching around the bed like a demented breakdancer as the inevitable was about to happen.
I asked Sophie to "give the little giraffes a good home." She responded by sucking the Major General to within an inch of his life, and the little giraffes were welcomed into their new warm home  Grin Grin
We then shared a protein kiss. Sophie the messy eater she is, was dribbling  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
It was into the shower and back off to work for me, as Sophie prepared for her next victim.
Another great time was had, albeit the hour passed far too quick.
Until the next time Sophie love  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Little Giraffes loose in your vicinity now
Ron Burgundy
Mr Sugarpuff 2008
Level 3 User

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 22:10:05 »

Apart from Gman who left nothing to the imagination!!  Grin Grin I don't know what everyone else did to warm her up, but Sophie was not just smouldering but positively smoking by the time I got in to see her this evening.

There I was, sitting at reception having a perfectly civil conversation with Sue when Sophie appears. She waves goodbye to her last victim, then proceeds to fix me with a rather dirty look whilst leaning back against / sliding down the wall and stripping off her little black dress!!  Shocked Shocked

I don't know what the other guy in reception waiting for his taxi thought of it!!
Personally I was in 2 minds, get stuck in there and then, or beat a hasty retreat to the room, to shower and get started.
In order to preserve Sue and Wendy's sanity and not scar them both for life, I opted for the latter option. Heading towards the room, I glanced back to see Sophie draped over the reception desk, sticking out her bum and watching me over her shoulder. Tongue

I then let myself into the room without using my hands.  Grin

Showered and ready, Sophie entered the room and pounced. A quick snog and she was crawling on the bed, wiggled her bum at me and then threw her clothes onto the floor.  Tongue Thinking that it would be rude not to, I joined her on the bed for a good romp and snogathon.
Sophie then made her way down to little Ron and proceeded to devour him. She really should remember to eat some lunch!!
She had me squirming around on the bed for an age, then the overcoat went on and she climbed aboard. She then proceeded to try and eat my face off!  Shocked Plenty of snogging and caressing followed whilst Sophie rode me to heaven and back.

After a quick breather it was my time to put some effort in.
I worked my way down her fabulous body, placed my head between her vice like thighs and set to work.
For a pretty lady she has one hell of a potty mouth! She would make a sailor blush with all that cussing!  Grin Grin
After she threw me clear, Sophie had another quick snack before a boisterous bout of doggy to end the session.

What a way to start the weekend. There just aren't enough superlatives in the English language!!! 

Stay Classy, Sandy's Superstar.
Kiss Kiss Kiss

I ain't looking 4 a one night stand
I only wanna feel U up
I don't really wanna be your man
I only wanna feel U up
Discojim
Locked Account

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 00:39:08 »

God, I do love Fridays  Kiss Kiss ..............and today was no exception............it was a most memorable Friday! Grin Grin

I'm pleased I managed to book a relatively early slot (11:30 to 12:30) and get in to see Sophie whilst she was still very fresh and at her absolute best, especially since the Tour Bus was shortly to arrive, as were several others from the LBB premier league team  Cool Cool

I've posted a number of FR's on Sophie and I've now totally exhausted my vocabulary of superlatives to describe what a superstar she is.

It's not surprising that it's become very hard to get a booking with Sophie; she simply is the very best  Cool Cool

What an exceptionally likeable personality, what an amazing GFE experience with a perfect five star service, what inexhaustable energy, and what a truly fabulous model figure. Sophie always looks great and dresses to kill and today her looks really turned me on big time, her black number complementing her soft silky black hair and penetrating dark green eyes to perfection.  Kiss Kiss

What makes Sophie very special is the way she always understands her clients need and requirements; Lips sealed Lips sealed she possesses a unique way of using her canny female intuition to ensure that she enjoys her time in the room as much as her client.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Today, I believe there was mutual satisfaction and fun.. Wink Wink........... & I think Sophie's legs were nearly as wobbly as mine !  Cool Cool

(..........and to prove my point, I almost hit Giraffeman's tour bus on my exit as he's already indicated!!  Shocked Shocked)

Thanks Sophie .............I had a fabulous Friday again  Kiss Kiss

Discojim
Locked Account

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2007, 22:16:41 »

After a full month of total abstenence from being "Sophied", I enjoyed a wonderful Sophiesticated hour with her this morning.

I'd expected she might be a touch fractious or bitchy today as I knew she was in her 5th day after finally giving up the nicotine habit!
Also, after the recently reported cabbage incident, I almost called in to Tesco's greengrocery department on my way to Northenden, but I decided that it would be totally unreasonably of me and uncalled for to do so and pour even more hurt onto such a wonderful lady. I was however reprimanded by the gorgeous Sue on reception for not doing so! I did however witness Sophie giving Merv short shrift and a piece of her mind over this incident just before she joined me in the now infamous Room 1 at Northenden. I believe Sophie easily won this round and she bounced into the room looking extremely pleased with herself !

How wrong I was about Sophie being possibly a bit irritable today. Sophie was radiant, happy, sweet smelling and in her usual great form ; amiable and extremely good humoured. I congratulated Sophie on her anti-smoking achievements to date. (I'm also giving up smoking so for the first few minutes we had a session of mutual admiration at our successes so far! - she even did the smoke test on me and TG I passed!). Sophie is absolutely determined to quit and her mind is clearly made up that she will succeed this time. I hope I'll be able to match her in this determination ! (I know I'll be in serious trouble if she smells any smoke on me in future too!). I believe she can & will succeed! 

She then set about ensuring that we would have a most enjoyable hour as only Sophie can. The great thing about being a regular is that  Sophie knows me rather too well now and it's uncanny that she knows exactly what is really going to turn me on in a big way on the day!
As I've said before, I run out of superlatives when attempting to describe the service Sophie gives when compared with others. As I've written several reports on my encounters with Sophie before, it should suffice to say that I had a wonderful hour this morning and I really did have rather wobbly legs when a polite knock announced that I'd probably overrun my time with Sophie, the true superstar.(How I envy Sophie's boy friend - he's a very lucky chap).

xxxx Thanks Sophie   Kiss Kiss

Sharky362
Level 3 User

My God..... youre so pretty....!!!

@sharkyboy
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2007, 13:55:48 »

Hey hey..........Sharky has been Sophied.. Tongue or has Sophie been Sharkied... Grin Grin
What a brill morning this was today. Booked in yesterday to ensure of a slot and to my joy i got in just after Rach (female punter) had booked.
And it was great to meet Rach in reception after she`d had her wicked way with Sophie.
Did not have time to chat much as Rach was on a strict timetable, but may see her at a bash.
Well the meeting of 2 LBB legends... Grin Sophie and Sharky... Roll Eyes
Sophie entered the room with a big grin on her face, Rach had spilled the beans that i was waiting next to see her.....rats i wanted to suprise her. Grin
Anyway what a fantastic 30 mins we had, Sophie lying next to me on the bed,starkers,great snogging,feelin her lovely boobs.
After a few minutes of that and a quick goss,time for Sharky to dive under.... Tongue Tongue Tongue
Well what a response from Sophie, will not go into to much detail,but i guess i was hittin the mark. Grin
Then Sophie got to work on me,owo,...wow.....what a technique...and great eye contact.
Sophie then gave me a `boob wank`....omg.....not much of that cos i was nearly to breakin point.
On with the mack, and into mish, Sophies legs in the air, max penatration... Cool
To finish i shot part of my load over Sophies wonderful boobs...!!!

Wow, what a brill 30 mins, and top marks for the WG legend Sophie.

Worth the wait to see this wonderful girl,with a great personality to match her sexual prowess.

Hot...........red Hot i say. Wink      Kiss

Rach.....we havin a 3 some or what..Huh   Grin Grin Grin

Just to add, big thankyou to Donna for been the nice nursey in reception, and a great coffee.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 14:15:24 by Sharky362 » Logged

In the year 2525, if man is still alive, if woman can survive............they may say...!!!!!!

Anyone know where i can get a decent shag from..?? :)
Discojim
Locked Account

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2007, 23:40:02 »

Had a truly delightful morning. Arrived in good time for my 11 am appointment with Sophie and was greeted by the lovely Sue in Reception and the gorgeous superstar Zoe on arrival in Prestwich. As Sophie was running about 10 minutes late, I enjoyed a chat for a while with Zoe and discussed the very sad demise of the great Bob Woolmer and latest drunken exploits of the English cricketers in St Lucia. It was also good to compare notes on the recent LBB Irish Bash which we’d both enjoyed last Saturday. But enough of that, I won’t hijack Sophie’s thread any longer!
Sophie was on her top form as always and looked absolutely ravenous and extremely sexy in her black mini dress. Our preamble chat today focussed on mutual respect and admiration for our successful quit smoking campaigns.
Sophie’s one very unique lady who knows how to make me feel very special and twenty years younger and after seeing Sophie, I always feel I’ve had a mammoth ego boost! Most know I’m a big fan of Sophie and out of respect I’m not going into any details of my time spent with her except to say that she’s an even better superstar since she gave up the fags and I had the wobbliest legs today I’ve had for a very long time!
Thanks Sophie xx

Discojim
Locked Account

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2007, 00:11:37 »

Birthday Party day for the lovely Sue, the perfect receptionist who turned 21 today.  Wink Wink Sandys, Northenden was decorated and decked out for the party for their happy and smiling Birthday Girl. This put me in a very happy mood whilst waiting for Sophie who also was in fine form and full of the joys of spring today.  Tongue Tongue
My thirty minutes with Sophie seemed to pass in a flash - as we had to cram our normal hour of Friday fun into this limited time. (I realised I'd left booking my appointment rather late and I could only get a half hour). (Sophie wasn't too amused when I suggested that we cut out the chatting and just concentrate on the sex today!) Concentrating an hour of sex into 30 minutes however ensured that my legs were very wobbly when she called time - a most memorable half hour Sophie (thanks, you're the absolute tops  Kiss Kiss)  - and as Sophie literally dragged me out of the room,  Cool Cool Grin Grin I was pleasantly surprised to find LBB'ers Ron Burgundy and Giraffeman patiently awaiting appointments and ogling the Birthday girl at reception. It was like a mini-LBB party for the next five minutes which was great as it gave me time to chat & importantly, to recover my strength to drive home (and enjoy a piece of Sue's birthday cake). Grin Grin
Hope your punts were as enjoyable as mine gents!  Wink Wink

Shyboy
Locked Account

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2007, 18:46:48 »

Went to Sandys this morning hoping to see Angel, but unfortunately she was  not in today, in reception saw the lovely Abbey and wanted to see her, but she had a booking, the only lady available was Sophie, so took a chance and booked in for an hour.
As soon she entered the room , off she goes chatting away about how excited she was about her Amsterdam holiday, excuse me but I don't want to know about her holiday, finally she shuts up only to start again about how well she is doing not smoking. If I wanted a chat I would talk to her in the chat room. Anyway finally she started, decent massage and oral , I must admit, that was excellent. Then I thought I would go down on her, gave her a quick lick then decided that was enough. Oh no , not a chance, she pushed my head down between her legs and demanded that I continue, who is paying who? Finally she lets me stop when she is happy. Then tried to kiss her on the neck, the look of horror on her face had to be seen to be believed, and I was told not to try that. Tried to give her a massage and as soon as I reached her feet I was told again to stop. At one point she started to push me off the bed! Unbelievable she then proceeded to knock on the bottom of the bed to try and make me think my time was up. Did she think I was stupid.
Finally with five minutes to go she actually allowed me to have sex with her but she was unable to make me climax. Anyway it was certainly a lesson learnt.

will you sit on my face
Manc_lad_steve
Level 2 User

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2007, 20:10:43 »

I booked in to see Sophie today. She was indeed very excited about her holiday to Amsterdam (as shyboy observed) and we had a bit of a giggle about all the cultural sights she's got to fit in.

We also talked about how if you read the comments on here you may expect her to rip your arms and legs off in a sexual frenzy, but she can take it easy on you too.

Started with a gentle snog and tit sucking (very nice) but then she insisted I use my pierced tongue on her pussy. I was more than happy to oblige and got to hear all that bad language mentioned in the other reviews. I think she was pleased with my efforts  Smiley

Then it was my turn, and my other piercing proved a novel challenge for her. But I received a great blow job none the less which was accompanied by a large amount of moaning and groaning from me. Finally she relented and she jumped on top and managed to be extremely gentle so I did manage to last longer than just five seconds.

She's told me I need to go back and see her again as she wants to find out how my piercing feels for doggie style. I'd better put some money aside for that one.

I thought it was a great punt, certainly one of my best so far. Thanks Sophie, and see, I did put a report up!
Shyboy
Locked Account

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2007, 01:40:17 »

The above post from myself was definitely tongue in cheek. We had a laugh all the way through the hour. Which did include Sophie jokingly trying to push me off the bed, and knocking on the bed.
She is a wonderful woman, and I felt completely at ease with her, hence time flew by and I left the sex till too late.Not only is she stunning, great in bed but also a charming woman ( who could talk the hind legs of a donkey) Grin Grin

will you sit on my face
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Advertise Here